The CUHK-Shenzhen campus is open for public visits. Please read very carefully the following steps if you plan a visit:
Visit on weekdays
If you visit on a weekday, you must apply to enter the campus in advance.
Please see the guide below for more details about making an application:
If you need a campus tour during your visit, an advanced reservation is required. Please stay tuned for our further arrangement.
Visit on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays)
The CUHK-Shenzhen campus is open to the public during the weekends. There is no advanced reservation required. You can present your ID (passport) at the security and enter the campus. We suggest you use the South Gate (Lower Campus) to enter.
Please note: During weekends, you can walk around the campus as you wish, but no campus tour will be given. Some of the facilities, such as the university library, are off-limits.
- General information about visiting CUHK-Shenzhen
- If you want to dine on campus, the campus canteens are open to the public and accept e-payment such as Alipay and WeChat pay.
- CUHK-Shenzhen is a strictly non-smoking campus. Vaping/Smoking e-cigarettes is not allowed, either.
- The campus is an important teaching and research facility. Please respect and abide by relevant rules and regulations when visiting.
- Please contact us via email if you have any question: email@example.com