Fees & Expenses
Following is a break-down of all the compulsory fees and predicted expenses for studying at CUHK-Shenzhen for one academic year (a total of nine months):
- Tuition Fee: CNY 115,000 per academic year. Tuition fees can be offset through successful scholarship applications.
- Accommodation (on-campus) Fee: CNY 1,200 per academic year
- Miscellaneous Study Fee: CNY 500 (one-time payment)
- Medical Insurance: CNY 800 per academic year
- Textbooks: approx. CNY 1,200, dependent on courses and study preferences
- Monthly Expenses: approx. CNY 2,000, subject to individual lifestyle and preference
A rough sum of the above fees and expenses is around USD 20,000 per academic year.
To learn more about scholarships and work-study opportunities, please go visit Scholarships & Work-Study Opportunities.